Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

There are many ways to transport, to get to one place to another. My favourite transport is motorbiking because it’s not too big but then again you can’t go as fast as a van. My last but not least means of transportation to Wellington was by  train.
From Wellington I flew in a plane to be I transported to Christchurch. Most people in this area travel to work by public transport such as metro, train or bus. However others use car or motobikes because they think it’s quicker. The car is one of the most dangerous means of transport because they cause a lot of accidents as people don’t respect the speed limit.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! work, I like How you described all the transport you saw, good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.